Virtual Bowl for Kid’s Sake 2021
It’s time to STRIKE IT BIG! Bowl for Kids’ Sake… Virtual is here! Now you can decide WHEN, HOW and WHERE you bowl! Get a team together – or bowl solo. Bowl for Kids’ Sake is happening February 22nd until March 8th! This will be the first time in our 43 year history that we won’t lace up in an alley. But that doesn’t mean we won’t have fun playing the game virtually. The possibilities are endless! So, get creative and show us what you got! You can still “lace up” at home, in your backyard, at work, at the cabin. There will be prizes for the team who raises the most money, prizes for the most creative way to bowl, prizes for the most creative way to exercise and much more to come! Anytime…anywhere. Get your team ready and start the ball rollin’ and show your support at time when it’s needed more than ever.
How to Create or Join a Team
- Click on the ‘REGISTER‘ button below.
- Once you arrive on the SIMPLYK ‘Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids’ Sake’ page, click the ‘Fundraise’ button.
- Select ‘Create a Team’, ‘Individual Fundraising’ (for the single player team) or ‘Join a Team’. Note: If you are joining a team, select one of the teams from the drop down menu.
- Input your information. Do not forget to set a fundraising goal and put in your target in the ‘Campaign Target’. Click create.
- Share, Share, SHARE! Copy the link provided, make a social media post with the link or send it in an email to friends and family to start collecting towards your campaign target
How to Virtual Bowl – Between February 22nd – March 8th
- Play our online bowling game.
- Use household items like plastic water bottles or a toy plastic bowling set
- Set up outside and use snowballs
- Remember the ice bucket challenge? Encourage family and friends to donate to your team by completing a (safe) challenge
- Don’t want to bowl? Choose any kind of physical activity. Run, walk, jog, jump rope, ski, go sledding, set up an obstacle course in the snow, go on a nature walk. Be CREATIVE.