Join Our Team
Are you looking to make a difference? Do you want to shape the course of Cornwall and District? Do you like to have fun and enjoy collaborating with people? You might consider employment with Big Brothers Big Sisters.
As employment opportunities arise, they are posted below. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes to the contacts provided for each position. Only those candidates that are being considered will be contacted. No phone calls or e-mail follow-ups please.
Job Description – Fundraising Coordinator
Responsible To : Executive Director
The employee will be responsible for visioning and executing fundraising efforts including corporate sponsorships and donations, individual donations, special events, direct mail programs, planned giving programs etc. S/he will develop and nurture corporate and community partners for the purposes of fundraising and to elevate the profile of the agency in the community.
Primary ResponsibilitiesSpecial Events
- manage special events throughout the year
- Maintain all our social media platforms
- identify and solicit event sponsorships
- identify and recruit event committee members where appropriate
- provide post-event evaluation including final budget, recommendations, action items
- develop and build relationships with community businesses
- plan and execute corporate sponsorship programs
- develop and manage all direct mail fundraising programs as required
- maintain donor recognition program
- review opportunities through Foundations and Government agencies for grants and prepare grant proposals for said opportunities
- submit overall budget projections annually
- Submit articles of interest regarding our programs and new initiatives to various newsletters, newsprint etc.
- attend Committee meetings as required
- advise the Executive Director of new developments in the field, or potential new opportunities
- participate in agency strategic planning
- Clean criminal check
Job Type: Full-time
- both languages (Preferred)Send cover letter and resume to Ronald.email@example.com by October 19th 2018